B U S I N E S S B L A C K C A R D
- The Black Card is owned and operated by The Business Society. Each member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is open to all. Membership is accepted at the sole and absolute discretion of The Business Society.
- Members will be issued with a membership number and membership card. Only after they have created an online user profile. The use of this number/card is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions to the benefit of The Business Society and all participating affiliates. The membership card remains the property of The Business Society and must be returned upon request. Misuse of membership cards or membership benefits may result in termination of membership or withdrawal of benefits without refund.
- Membership cards are not transferable and may only be used by each member to whom the card is issued to. Membership cards are only redeemable at The Business Society towards the Concierge Services provided. The Business Society reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits and other features, of the Black Card including these terms and conditions or to terminate the Black Card program at any time. Although The Business Society will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material changes, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of all the terms and conditions of the Black Card. Any use of the program by a member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. The Business Society will not be liable for loss or damage resulting there from.
- Only individuals can apply for a Black Card. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible. Each member may only hold one Black Card and Membership cards may not be held jointly. The membership card is valid if used by the member himself/herself. The membership of benefits arising there from are not transferable.
- Applicants of the Black Card will receive a membership card valid for at least 1 year from date of issue. If the Black Card is lost or damaged, a new card may be issued at a cost of $10.00 each replacement. The Business Society is not responsible for stolen or lost membership cards.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Spanish versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Each successful applicant will receive a notification e-mail within 5 days of application and shall receive the Black Card within 7-10 business days. If the successful applicant does not receive notification or the card within 7-10 business days, it is the responsibility of the applicant to contact/ notify The Business Society to seek assistance.
- It is the responsibility of the member to check their eligibility/ point accrual for services they may redeem. Terms may vary from service to service. Terms for individual benefits can be found online at www.businessociety.org.
- The Business Society does not negotiate prices or terms made available to participating members through the Black Card Program, and it is strongly recommended that members research and compare prices, levels of service, and consider any other relevant factors before making any purchase.
- The Business Society shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these terms and conditions. The Business Society reserves the right to final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of The Business Society shall be final and binding.
- The Business Society is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failures or for fraud.
- The Business Society will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the Black Card Program and The Business Society for marketing and promotion.
- Purchases and sales made as a result of the Black Card Program are solely between the member, as a consumer, and The Business Society, as a seller of the product or service. Accordingly, in consideration for The Business Society making the Black Card program available to members, who make purchases through the Black Card Program acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall The Business Society be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from, or arise out of the purchase, sale or use of any products or services purchased or sold.
- A member is given a 10%-20% discount on Business Society services, discount varies depending upon service. Points accrued, for every dollar spent 1 point is earned, 1 point is equivalent to $0.5.
- The value of the specific discount shall not include federal, state, or local taxes. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount offers and cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded or substituted. The regular membership benefits may not be valid during special events / festive dates. Kindly check with The Business Society for details on specific holidays/ events.